We've been working on making this new website for quite awhile now, and for a long time it was all just one big idea in my head. Thank you so much to Sofia from Magnolia Creative Studio for bringing my ideas and personality to life online. It has been amazing working with you!
What's new at Sarah Amelia Photography? As you'll see the new site focuses on wedding photography primarily. I will still be taking requests for portraits, etc, so feel free to contact me if you have any question. I have been narrowing my niche down for awhile and wedding photography is my number one love!
My goal for my new home on the internet was to make it a reflection of who I am and what my business is all about. That being said this website is an extension of all things Sarah. Take a look around and find out more about what I love.
Also a big thank you to Ash Anger Photography for the lovely fresh head shots. You made me feel amazing!
A FEW THINGS I LOVE -
- My hubby and daughter Zoe. Her laughter is contagious and her wrinkly nose when she smiles makes my heart skip a beat. She is almost one year old!
- My rescue cats, yes all 3 of them. I am an animal lover through and through. Their names are Ray, Lincoln and Lulu and all have special stories.
- Road trips and traveling with my loves. I love exploring the world and have a good case of wanderlust. I love going places I've never been. You always find the best places and people without planning it.
- Quotes. I literally am saving and writing them down everywhere. I'm a very visual person and words and pictures inspire me to hustle, dream, and get things done.
- I love being a girl boss. I've been an RN for over ten years but I took a step away 2 years ago to pursue my dream of a photography business full time. Since I have never been happier and I get to photograph the happiest moments of people's lives.
- I have a deep love for Chipotle and their guacamole.
- I don't take myself too seriously, and I'll most likely make you laugh by repeating silly movie quotes, or tripping over myself. Grace is not my forte. Laughing at myself I can do.
- Love stories are my favorite. It's what makes me fall in love with capturing them. I want to know and capture all the details. Tell me more <3
Watch our new promotional video! I am so grateful and lucky to work with such awesome brides, grooms, and their friends and families. I can't wait to see what the next year holds! Now booking 2016-2017 weddings and elopements! Click on the contact button up top to get in touch.